Recovering deleted or corrupted old files from your computer hard disk in just few minutes
In a case we lost our data in our PC, laptop or any other computer linked devices. Or have accidentally deleted some important document files from your device you no need to worry. As there are many data recovering tools available nowadays which helps us to completely recover our lost data. A well-known data recovering tool (Recuva pronounced “recover”) is a freeware Windows utility tool that allows us to restore these files. This includes files emptied from the Recycle bin as well as images and other files that have been deleted by user error from digital camera memory cards or MP3 players. It will even bring back files that have been deleted by bugs, crashes and viruses too.
1. First you need to download this tool from the link given and install it on your respective pc or laptop (recuva.exe).
2. Now open the tool, at the top left select the drive from which file was removed earlier and click the scan button.
3. Recuva will now start scanning your specified drive for all the deleted and removed files.
4. After scanning is completed you will see a list of files shown that are found in your specified drive.
(Note: in the list shown in step 4 you will see a color before each file found, colors indicate us the status of that particular file found. Red means the file is corrupted or screwed and you cannot access it completely. Yellow means the file is in bad condition but you can still download it and check it works properly or not. Green means that the file is in proper condition and you can get it back with no issues.)
5. Now if we want to recover a particular file from that list we just need to select that file and click the recover button. A dialog box will appear asking the location where we want that file to be downloaded select the location and go ahead. Your files will now start downloading to that specified location.
(Note: untick those files in Recuva before closing it as it will remember those files in future also and will keep on downloading them again and again.)